top of page


Transfer of Credits

Credits do not transfer towards certificate programs.  Midwest Institute will consider credit from other institutions accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education (USDE) or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Students that are currently enrolled in a certificate program at Midwest Institute may transfer approved credits to a degree program.  Students who transfer in from another school must have transcripts sent directly to Midwest Institute from their previous college.  After those transcripts are evaluated the student may be accepted into a degree program and approved credits may be transferred. Transfer in students must complete a minimum of 33 semester credits with Midwest Institute in order to receive an associate degree.

bottom of page